Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'm DONE!!!

It's official. I am now a licensed massage therapist!
Here is the Phoenix College Massage Class of 2010

If you or anyone you know are in need of an awesome massage--send them my way!
($30/full bodywok session More info to come...)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah!! Congratulations!!

More of Mom's Special Moments said...

Congrats,and come back to Oregon soon, Steven would love a massage, even at 30/hr!! hahaha

Talialisa said...

Wow! $30.00 an hour! That is an awesome price... wish I was still in Phoenix to get an awesome massage. :)

Hmmm.... maybe the next time I am in town.

congrats on graduating!

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

Yeah! Congrats!!! You KNOW I will be calling you!!!!

Nicole said...

Congrats!!! I can't believe you are done. Well worth it!! That is wonderful! And I will be calling you. I almost did last week. Oh and Tommy is so cute!!!

Ammanda said...

Way to go Melanie!