A week a ago Sunday, Tom gave a talk in sacrament meeting at church. He spoke on the process of how paper is made, the various steps that need to be taken to get a single piece of paper, and what we can then do with a piece of paper, and how we, too, go through a similar process. Isabelle was paying attention. At the end of hearing his talk, she gave him this piece of paper! Too cute! She was excited to show him her used piece of paper. (It reads, (At the very top) Used Paper I loved your talk. I think you were fantastic. Love, Isabelle I knew you could do it.)
2 comments:
I love those little homemade notes.
I missed the talk, must have been the week we were sick. I'll be expecting some homemade paper for Christmas though.
As I've said before - my kids need to hang out with your kids more often!
Post a Comment