Everyone ready to go!



Feeding dolphins!


The dolphin show!


Before the sea lion and otter show one of the performers put on a preshow that had all of us laughing. This guy sprayed unsuspecting members of the crowd, heckled people, and basically annoyed people--boy was it funny!

It was a Halloween themed show.


Admiral Higginbottom blowing everyone a kiss.

Thriller!



After riding the Wild Arctic, we saw beluga whales and a polar bear. Isabelle wouldn't follow dad into the polar bears cave!

Penguins

Isabelle, Ava, and Elmo!

Journey to Atlantis!

Sharks!!




A headless penguin! Boy, they get into Halloween at SeaWorld! (If you look to the left you'll see his sleeping head!)

Just what animal do you think this is? At first glance, perhaps a manitee. But, upon closer inspection you will see that it is really the hind end of a walrus. The stubborn guy refused to turn around for us to get a better shot! I guess he thought this was his better side!

Daddy and his girls!


San Diego is a cool looking city!

After the first day at Sea World, we went exploring along the harbor.

The girls skipping along!

What started as sisterly love turned into sibling rivalry! The race is on!

Belle took this one of Beau and I. After a day of getting soaked, it shows! This was only one of two shots I have with me in it though!

Shot number two with me. Belle photographing again!

Saturday morning we went to the USS Midway. It was a neat experience and a good opportunity to teach the girls a little about our history.



The Shamu show!! We believe!!!














The Shamu Wave!


Bye Shamu!


After the show, one of the trainers posed for pics. Isabelle now wants to become a dolphin trainer!

We met up with my sister, Mandy, and her family the second day we were there. It made SeaWorld even better! Seth and Ava.

Isabelle and Ally


My nephew, Seth, scolding his shadow. He spent about five minutes talking to his shadow. It was hysterical. Someone is going to have to explain that whatever his shadow did, he had something to do with it!

2 comments:
How fun! I didn't know you guys were taking a vacation. With all of the trips we have made to San Diego this year (4 I believe) we never made it there. We did do the Midway tour, my nephew is really into military stuff so we did it for him. It also looks like you have a budding photographer on your hands.
I am a little jealous. I have still never been to sea world. One day.
Post a Comment