The gathering begins!

My brother, Ladd, married his beautiful wife, Emily, a year ago. They actually celebrated their 1 year anniversary over the weekend as well. And, as you can probably tell, they are expecting their first baby (a boy!) in November. I loved being able to sneak this shot of them. Those moments between a husband and wife when they are so in love and anticipating their first child! Young love!

Emily, is beautiful. She is pregnant and understandably bigger than normal and thinks she is HUGE! I, however think she has the 'glow.'

Had to sneak another shot in of the lovebirds!

Ava at the start of conference.

A little way in.

A little further in.

Toward the end.

Dad, listening intently.

Mom, also paying close attention.

Ladd--isn't he handsome!

During the break.

Ava at the end of conference.

Don't worry, you weren't the only one who had a hard time staying awake!

Grandpa White. Anyone who knows my dad knows this look well!

2 comments:
That looked like my family at my grandma's house!! That was too funny. How are you guys doing?
I love these moments! Conference was fantastic. Great photos!
Post a Comment