Friday, March 12, 2010

TOMMY!!!

The night before delivery. Dilated to a ten and ready to go. (I'm totally doped up--can you tell?)
And here he is!!!
He weighed 9 pounds 5 ounces, and was 22.5 inches long.
Proud mama.
There was a smudge on the lens of the camera for a bunch of these photos. It looks like I'm trying to cut certain people out, but that is not the case! His poor face was completely bruised, which is why he looks black and blue--he is black and blue!
Grandma Hunsaker and aunt Suzi were able to be in the delivery room when he was born.
Here's grandma and grandson.

Proud parents.
Aunt Suzi.
The big guy!
Battle wounds!
Getting ready to come home.

The girls were disappointed that they weren't going to be able to see him in the hospital, but he ended up having to go to the NICU for a night becuase he had jaundice, and they ended up getting to see him after all.
Soooo excited!
Checkin' him out.
In the NICU. He had to sleep in a little tent with flourescent lights all around him--complete with a pair of tanning bed goggles.
Isabelle and Ava toasting Tommy's arrival.

Finally home.


They love him so much!
They are already great helpers!
First bath.


Ava loves holding Tommy.

Grandma White came to help out. (She is not allowed to leave--ever!!)


4 comments:

The Bluths said...

Poor little bruised guy! I think he looks like Ava though, what do you guys think? Congrats!

rachelle said...

he is beautiful! We are so excited for you guys. Hope everything is going well!

Talialisa said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! I know the girls will make great big sisters!

Ammanda said...

So handsome! - Congrats! - When Grandma leaves we're here to help pick up the slack (I know, no one can do it like the Grandma's - but we can try) - let us know when you need something!