Monday, March 15, 2010

Dear Aunt Mookie.....

You've been replaced!!!!

You stole the title from my mother..........but now, I am here to reclaim the title!!

Bwahahaha!!!!
(It may be the laugh of a villian, but I am all superhero!!)

Love,
Tommy

P.S. Pay close attention to the rear!! :)














5 comments:

* Mallorie * said...

Oh Tommy Boy, I will let you steal the title from me. Mel he is soooooooooo darn adorable I just want to gobble him up. PLEASE come visit ASAP!

Rob and Tonya Shallenberger said...

Congrats. Glad all went well. I'm glad you got a boy. :)

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

Yeah!!!! Tommy is soooo cute! (Melanie: boy, I wish I looked that good all doped up!)Congratulations!!!!

Mason clan 5 said...

He looks so cute in the Super outfit! I love it!!!!

paul&chelsey said...

Mel- He is beautiful! Congrats and welcome to the world of boys!