Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pumpkin Carving!!

About a week and a half ago, the girls and I got into the Halloween spirit!

All set.

This is the fun part!

Ava wasn't really having it!



Belle took care of business!

Ava got out of there!

Until all the work was done! Our cat. (The only kind I will ever have to have hopefully!)

Our ghost. (And ghost suckers!)

Ooooooh! (Yes, I know my carving skills are probably making you jealous, but don't worry--I'd be happy to show anyone my techniques any time!)

2 comments:

Steve and Jen said...

Love the girls costumes. We didn't even do pumpkins this year. Steve has been working so much, this year halloween was kind of slow. We didn't even decorate at all. Oh well. The kids still got a haul of candy. It was fun at the movie today. We should do stuff more often.

Anonymous said...

Dad and I loved all of the cute pictures. Melanie, you do such a great job of picture taking and also your commentary is great. We are proud of all you do. MOM and DAD H