Saturday, November 1, 2008

Finally, Halloween night! For trick or treating I borrowed costumes from my sister Megan (who made these amazing costumes!). Belle was a fifties girl in a poodle skirt walking her pet poodle, Ava! Notice the dog leash--if the roles had been reversed, I may have second thought it, but as it stood everything was good! Trick or treating was a lot of fun. It was fun to see all our neighbors out on the street. You know how easy it is to get caught up in your own lives and business, but it was great talking to people along our way!

Click to play Trick or Treat
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Halloween Pictures. I would love to get an email invite! my email address is bcdog1123@cox.net Thanks!

* Mallorie * said...

Haha, Ava makes a convincing puppy for some reason... hey invite me! malloriewhite@gmail.com Thanks lady, Love you!