Sunday, November 16, 2008

Brad'ette'

Today, Beau's cousin, Brad, came and visited us. He is living in Tempe working on his PhD. He came to church with us to hear Isabelle sing a solo in the primary program, and then came over for dinner. At that point, poor Brad was introduced to the world of little girls!! And Brad'ette' was born! He was such a good sport! My girls are already asking when cousin Brad is going to come visit again!! (Notice in the pics how long he put up with his 'makeover'-you can see daylight in the beginning pics and they progressively get darker, and darker!!) (In case your wondering, for all of those who know Brad, yes that is a sleeping beauty wig he is wearing!)

Click to play Brad'ette'
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Jess said...

Haha! I love it! I can remember doing that to my uncles when I was little!