Sunday, August 3, 2008

Tea Party!!

With Dad out of town (again!), we decided to have a tea party dinner night. Isabelle made fun invitations, and we ate on the little table in her room. Isabelle got everything ready herself (with just a little help from me!). It was great--I didn't have to make dinner, the leftovers were cleaned out of my fridge (since my garbage disposal has been unavailable!), and we had tons of fun!




If you can't read this, it says, "Dear mom, I hope you can come to my tea party but we are not going to have tea." I got a kick out of that!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! She was quite the imagination! Sometimes it is fun to have a Girls Day

Joey and Megan said...

How fun! Not having to cook "normally" is definitely the bright side of husbands not being home for dinner.

Adam and Anya said...

Oh that is so fun!

I bet they loved it!

Rob and Tonya Shallenberger said...

It's been fun looking at your blog. You have a great family.

Tonya