Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Olympics!!

The Olympics are alive and well in the Hunsaker house! For the last two weeks we've religiously been watching the Olympics. Yesterday morning I put the girls to work doing their chores. I came back to find them timing each other as they vacuumed the stairs and yelling to each other, "Hurry! Get the gold!!" It was pretty dang cute!





The games became more intense a little later in the day! They set up their own birds nest in Ava's room and had at it. Here they are diving.









Gymnastics.



Track and field.



Swim Dancing. (AKA Synchronized swimming!)





They're both gold medal winners! (Yes, the tin foil is silver, but they colored them gold with a crayon- I don't think it showed up.)

2 comments:

Steve and Jen said...

So cute. Your kids are so creative. My kids spend their spare time watching TV. I guess that is my fault for not setting limits. We did make them do yard work this weekend, but they whined and complained the entire time.

Ammanda said...

That's awesome. - Love your girls!