

Isabelle was Student of the Month for the month of January for her class. At the end of the year, one student from each grade was selected for Student of the Year. And, you guessed it, Isabelle was the first grade student of the year! We are so proud of her! Here you see her receiving her award at the end of year assembly.

6 comments:
I would have expected nothing less of Isabell! She is such a great girl! I loved teaching her primary class!!
Alright, so fast-forward 15 years. If she's not married when Robbie gets home from his mission, you can expect a phone call::)
You have a great family!
Melanie: Thanks for the letter and candy you gave Robbie - the candy was gone within 10 minutes.
Rob
AWESOME!! Congratulations Isabell! Don't listen to Rob, Jaren would be a much better catch. ;)
That's awesome, congratulations.
She is such a good girl! Good for her!
Seriously, is anyone surprised? Isabelle is an amazing little girl, I think she is the smartest 1st grader I know. I think props go to her mom and dad too, you're all amazing! Congrats Isabelle.
Post a Comment