
Saturday afternoon, after all the chores were done, Beau laid down for a well deserved nap. The girls and I were giving ourselves facials and manicures and decided daddy needed in on the fun. After quietly asking him if it would be alright (we interpreted his silence as a shy yes!), we set to work. And I must admit, his cuticles have never looked so good! (In case you're wondering, yes, his nails have been freshly buffed in this photo!) We've omitted the pics of his facial in order for him to maintain his manliness, but if you get a chance, check out his pores!

2 comments:
Melanie,
I'll give you $20 for the pictures of Tom's facial - oh, the things we could do with those pictures. Have a good one!
Rob
Now THIS is something worth bloggin about. That must have been the best nap of his life.
Post a Comment