
The girls wanted Dad to have breakfast in bed on his special day. I think they did a great job! Pay particular attention to the apple in the middle of the plate. Does it remind you of anyone? Perhaps a certain handsome father with dark curly hair? And luscious lips? And chiseled features? (Okay--I gave it away with that one!) An apt likeness, as he is also great to the core! What's that old saying, "An apple a day..." We are so lucky to have this apple every day of our lives!! He's the 'apple' of our eyes! I'll stop now! ;)

Ava and Isabelle proudly presenting Dad his breakfast. I think they got that whole breakfast in bed thing a little confused though. Isn't Dad supposed to be the one in the bed?!

What lucky girls!! I think I see an 'apple'ing resemblance!

2 comments:
Your girls' are so adorable! The breakfast was cute idea.
You guys are a bushel of fun.
Post a Comment