Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Halloween 2012

 Ava was a Chinese Empress.
 Tommy was a very reluctant policeman....very reluctant!!  He wouldn't keep any of the costumes on--I finally got him the police outfit because it was just a jacket and a hat, and even then he wouldn''t wear the hat and only wore the jacket after being bribed!

 Still not happy about the costume!
 Finally!!  He realized that wearing that silly outfit and taking a pumpkin up to people paid off!!



 Belle was Barbie--she didn't like the blonde wig though, so I don't have any pics of her in her full costume!
 Random shot--Tommy has decided that shirts and shoes are NOT required at this establishment, and I frequently find him attired accordingly.  (He always starts the day with a shirt on, but somehow they always mysteriously disappear!)

1 comment:

Talialisa said...

Great costumes! Too funny about Tommy, perhaps next year he will happily wear a costume since he has learned about the "loot"!
Ava and Isabelle are as beautiful as ever!