Monday, August 8, 2011

White Family Reunion 2011

Hanging at the Graves.


Hanging Lake hike!


(These brother's-in-law are getting too comfortable with each other!) :)
























































The jelly bean game!




Walking to the KREX tower from grandma and grandpa White's old house.

Their house doesn't look anything like I remember it--it hasn't been taken care of like they took care of it. :(

Visiting grandma's grave.









Too short, but tons of fun!

3 comments:

Torrie said...

That is so crazy that you were at Haknging Lake. When I lived in CO we used to hike it once a year for YW activities. It's been 13 years but I knew right where you were. I love that pictures!

Talialisa said...

That looks like a fun (but perhaps exhausting) family reunion. :)

Ammanda said...

What a beautiful hike! (to look at - maybe not to do) - is the water warm enough to swim in, because it looks beautiful.