Sunday, August 15, 2010

Open for business!


BeWell LMT (Licensed Massage Therapy) is now up and running!

Specializing in Swedish and Deep Tissue work, I focus on stress reduction, muscle tension relief, pain relief, athletic optimization, and relaxation.

I come to you, meaning you can feel great without needing to leave your home! Normal rates are (read on for August/September special):

30 minute head/neck/shoulder massage--$20

Benefits include: headache reduction, stress relief, increased mobility, and tension release.

60 minute full body massage--$35

Benefits include: All of the above plus additional emphasis on the back, legs, and feet.

90 minute complete experience--$50

Benefits include: All of the above plus increased attention given to high-tension areas and trigger point stress release.

All massages can be tailored to your specific needs!

Why do I do this, and at these prices? I started as a client; someone who wanted to feel better after the grind of lugging kids around, trying to sneak in workout sessions, and coping with no longer living in the body of an 18 year old. I saw huge benefits. My energy level increased, my stress level declined, and I just felt better. Even my mental outlook improved when my body didn't feel like it was tied in knots. As I thought of a skill that I could contribute to helping others, I turned to the practice that had helped me so much. Simply, I LOVE what I do and I am good at it. I rated at the top of the college in client feedback evaluations and was offered a job to teach in the program immediately upon graduation. However, I've decided that I want to keep this as the labor of love I first intended it to be - to make feeling fantastic accessible to those around me!

Below are August/September special rates for first timers who read this blog (i.e. friends, family, and their friends/family):

30 minute -- $15
60 minute -- $30
90 minute -- $45

Appointments are available Thursdays and Saturdays any time. Other times are available on a case by case basis.
Call me anytime at 623-329-3285 or
Email BeWell@zoho.com

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh I can't wait Melanie....I will get with you soon. Congrats on the offer to teach and beinging top in your class! :)

Adam and Anya said...

How exciting Melanie!! It seems like a moment ago you were telling me about this dream you had! Congrats!!

Talialisa said...

Don't suppose you are willing to meet me half way?

Man.... I can't wait until I am in Phoenix again!