Monday, February 15, 2010

Baby Shower

My good friends Penny and Ammanda threw an awesome baby shower for Tommy on Saturday! Let's just say this kid can feel free to come at any time, because he is ready! He got tons of cool stuff. I knew I had some talented friends, but I didn't realize how many and how talented. The stuff they can make is soo impressive! Right down to all the handmade cards!
Speaking of cool things they can make--check out this cake that Penny made!

Penny and Ammanda made omelettes that were totally cool and yummy. They put all the ingredients in a zip lock bag and then put the bags in a pot of boiling water--genius! Easy and yummy--I love it!

Later that day we finally finished getting things put together for Tommy. The crib is up and the room is pretty much ready. Ava was quite excited to 'test' the crib out.


Soooo many people have helped me out during this pregnancy. My sisters and Nicole Pribyl saw to it that I looked decent with all the cute clothes they sent my way! My sister in law Jen and sisters Mandy and Megan and Amanda Mason pretty much outfitted my baby with all the boy clothes they sent. Penny personally made sure Tommy would be able to wear those clothes!(She came over and sorted everything for a couple hours straight!) I can't even list the number of people who have watched Ava for me for doctor visits (usually last minute because I haven't been very good at planning ahead for them!). Of course, my wonderful husband, who has been very supportive! And so many more people I know I'm forgetting--but, thanks to everyone!! I really appreciate everythhing!

1 comment:

The Bluths said...

What a cute cake! I love how all the kids are crowed around you while opening presents, ha!