I fretted and worried about making my first Turkey, but found it really was as easy as everyone said it would be. But, unfortunately, these are the only photos I got to commemorate the day--Turkey Bowl flag football! Look at 'em go! Who's that guy! (EQ QB!!) We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with friends and family! We are soo blessed and have so much to be thankful for!! And now that I know how easy it is to do a Turkey, bring on Christmas!!
Tom, I wish we could have been there. The Turkey Bowl was always a blast, especially if we could run our old bodies around for an hour and not tear anything.
2 comments:
Ella and I almost came down to the park but I was too lazy.
These photos are amusing. Adam told me all about the morning - and I pictured it JUST like this!
Thanksgiving was a blast! Love the photos!
Tom,
I wish we could have been there. The Turkey Bowl was always a blast, especially if we could run our old bodies around for an hour and not tear anything.
Have a good one amigo!
Rob
Post a Comment