Sunday, December 7, 2008

Santa Claus!

Saturday, we decided to brave the mall to go see Santa! Crazy, perhaps, but we went anyway! Seeing as it was Saturday, we were in line for a long while! We made the most of it though!

Waiting!

I just love the sequence of events that unfold here! (I know, as the mother I should probably have stepped in, but I couldn't--I was laughing too hard!)



Still waiting!

Waiting never tasted so good!

Finally, the Big Guy!!

I don't know why, but for some reason this dinky ride in the food court at the mall is a huge draw for my children. They could sit on it for hours, and not get sick of it- begging for 'one more time.' Alas, the dollars do eventually run out, and they are left to beg for 'next time!' (Somebody hide the change jar!!) :)


No comments: