I went a little crazy with the camera, I couldn't help it--it was soo amazingly beautiful!
In honor of grandma Tee and Grandad Bulldog, Glory, Glory!! I hope my girls will remember grandma's motto : "Born to be Exalted!" They have an incredible heritage!
This is the trip up.
Note the box on grandma's lap--like mother like daughter!!
Girl cousins rock!
Megan planned the whole reunion, and it was awesome!! But special thanks to her husband Jerry for providing a little extra something!
Who let those silly girls behind the wheel?!
Aahhh! Aren't they adorable. Seth and Ava. Ava came up to me later and told me "Seth says me his girlfriend!" Someone is eventually going to have to set those kissin' cousins straight, but for now it is just too cute!
My artistic attempt!
Quintin and Bryonna.
Ar, Ar, Ar--Fire! What is it with boys and fire. Like a moth to a flame. What commentary does that make exactly?! And which ones are the boys? :)
S'mores!!! I liked this way of making them. Striped cookies with a gooey marshmellow!
Dinner prep. Mom and Mandy are on the job.
Come and get it!! Karsyn rings the dinner bell.
Dad, Brian, Loverboy, and I took and early morning bike ride. Thank you for the memory dad!
Dad and Quintin fancy themselves Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn. Not quite the image conjured when picturing these two characters though, is it?!
At least all the kids got a ride out of it!
Fishin'
Fishin'
Fishin'
Fishin'
Fishin'
All that fishin', and this is all we caught! The girls took turns jumping in and Jerry quickly fished them back out again. The water was a notch colder than freezing! But those girls proved how tough they were!
We held our own private carnival! Kudos to Megan for the creative idea! The kids loved it!
There were some minor difficulties when it came to preparing the 'old-fashioned' popcorn. Don't let my mom hear me call it that! He-he.
Wildflowers! Grandma Tee used to make us crowns from the wildflowers, as we were 'born to be exalted.' We thought it only fitting now that we have princesses of our own that they have crowns as well.
Kissin' cousins. At it again!
Crafts
Crafts.
And more crafts!
All around fun!
This is the epitome of Ava to me!
Jerry found the defective chair for all of us!
Papa and grandma with all the grandkids. Not for long though. Three more are on the way! Yay!
Movie time! (Thank goodness! Don't know what those pioneers did without DVD players!)
Loverboy was in puppy heaven!!
A few pics of the girls. Loverboy just wouldn't cooperate. Too many distractions. Ya know, a bug, a blade of grass, etc!
The only down about the trip, Beau couldn't make it! We missed you baby!

10 comments:
Why did you move to AZ??? I have always wanted to live somewhere green. But lets face it I don't have the guts to leave the fire hole. I was wondering why Sis. Beals was with you. Then I realized it was your mom. Silly me.
Awesome pictures. Those mountains are beautiful!
Rob and Tonya
That wasn't an announcement, was it? Nice pictures, looks like lots of fun!
Looks like you had a great time! Love all the fun pictures.
Wow! You got some pretty amazing pictures! I must say I'm very impressed!
It looks like you guys are having so much fun. Tell Ava that Carter is a little bit jelous. We miss you guys, my kids have been bored without getting together with you guys. Maybe after we are all done with our vacations we'll have to get together to play somemore WII.
Great pictures! It looks like you had so much fun. I'm a little jealous. I'm jonesing for vacation right now!
Now THAT is life!
Good times.
So jealous!! It looks like you guys had so much fun!
Melanie,
You and Beau should be the last people to be critical of "kissing cousins"!!!
Post a Comment