Especially Ava!
I'm thinking I have the new time out spot!
Of course, he LIKES being locked in THERE! May have to rethink that!
Charlee was none too happy about Tommy being in her kennel! She NEVER goes in there, unless it is bed time, but as soon as Tommy got out, she was in there faster than I could blink!!
Enjoying one of her Christmas bones.
The park! Oh, how she loves the park!!
Playing fetch with dad.
Playing with the kids. (I think she thinks she is one of the kids.)
For the life of her, Ava has no idea WHY Charlee climbed up there! (Had NOTHING to do with her whistling for her I'm sure!)
Didn't get an after shot, but let's just say the slide is NOT one of Charlee's favorites!
June 2026
3 weeks ago












1 comment:
Charlee is a a beautiful dog.
Post a Comment