Sunday, October 23, 2011

Tripped Out!

We've been traveling like crazy the past little while!
Grandma Hunsaker Funeral
Tom's grandmother died, and we went to Honeyville, UT for the funeral a few weeks ago.
She was an amazing woman, and we feel blessed to have had her in our lives!









Zach's Wedding

The following week was on to Ohio for Tom's little brother's wedding. Zach and Kayla are an adorable couple, and their wedding was beautiful!














Anniversary Trip--Oregon
Our 13th wedding anniversary was last weekend. Tom planned a romantic, sweet weekend getaway....with his bro-crush!!! And then invited me to tag along! Ah, well--it was still a lot of fun! Although the trip was really to see BYU with Matt, it doubled as our anniversary trip too. I may have been jealous watching he and Matt if not for having Nicole there as well!
Touring the Tillamook cheese factory.

Happy Anniversary....Tom and Matt. (They do make a nice couple though don't you think?) :)


P City. Checking out the coast.
Look closely and you can see somebody wiping out.






The only way I can shots of Tom--I have to sneak up from behind!
Hiking a huge sand dune. Nicole was half way up before the rest of us realized we were eating her dust!

Rolling down was WAY easier!


Although I found sand in places I really thought it couldn't reach fully clothed.
The big dune we climbed.

Seriously romantic!
(Maybe Isabelle did know what she was talking about a few weeks ago!)
Vodoo doughnuts!

My doughnut in all it's glory. Yum! (As good as it looks, even better name for it!)


Met the Biebs while out and about!
Jealous, aren't ya?!
Protestor tent city in the middle of downtown Portland.
And the main event!



Go Cougs!

Celebrating our win!
Visiting a family from Tom's mission. They sent us home with some amazing food! (Although now I really am jealous--Nicole can hold her salsa better than I can!)
We've run the gamete and I am ready to stay home for a while now! (I think my kids are ready for that as well--after getting home from Oregon, I went to pick the kids up from Aunt Suzi's house where Tommy scolded and hit me!)

No comments: