Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Smith Halloween Annual Spooktacular!

We had tons of fun at the Smiths annual Halloween party Saturday night!
We went as Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae--zombie style, of course! (I thought it was quite fitting)


Snot a stick--not as good as it looks. Wait...
Really, not very good! What?! Pretzels dipped in cheese Wiz with green food coloring--not good?! I know--shocker!
But they looked cool!


People kept asking what we were, so I was surprised when we took home the trophy for most creative costume! Woo-hoo! I'm not going to complain--this is probably the coolest trophy I've ever gotten!

Proud winners!

Too cool winners!

Only other pic I have thanks to the Pribyl's. Some other trophy winners--Ben Stevenson (wife front and center below), and the Pribyl's.

Thriller Dance--Look for it on YouTube! (Picture stolen from Allen's blog! Thanks :) )

1 comment:

Sundy said...

You guys looked AWESOME! We love Halloween too - and always dress up! We got 3rd place at our Ward Halloween Party this year!