

Isabelle enjoyed watching the birds out of the bird feeders. She even constructed her own version. When that didn't work to her liking, she decided to "become the bird feeder."Waiting for some birds to come dine at restaurant Isabella.

The fam before hiking to the falls.
The boys are ready to go!
Grandpa sure was fun to hike with!


The Queen(s) of the World!
Do Not Feed the...
Oops.Overlook
Tommy lovin' life.
The girls lovin' life!
A little canoeing.

Grandpa has the magic touch.
I wish...(to go back again soon!)
A little horseshoes.
A little badmitten.
Look at that form.
Now, only if I could hit the birdie!
Show Off!!
A little puzzle-ing.
I do not like green beans and peas.
I Do Not like them I say!
Belle and Ava were good helpers cleaning all the pine needles from grandmas beautiful landscaping with Kylie--a girl from their ward-- earning a little extra dough.
Lovin' the hike.









Ava REALLY wanted to help Tommy.
Hot dogs and Smores!



Disney channel in the hotel on the way home. (We cancelled cable--too much TV--so they are getting as much as they can before leaving!)

2 comments:
Wow! What a great weekend... will they take paying guests?
Thanks for sharing.
I want to go visit grandpa and grandma Hunsaker!
Mandy
Post a Comment