A trampoline!!

I can't believe how much they love it (and still love it)! Every day they want to jump and are out there all the time! One day they were out there from 7 am until 5 pm! I thought the novelty would wear off, but they're still going strong! Awesome!
They also got a jeep! Again, thought the novelty would wear off, but they're still going strong! Ava drives it everywhere--and by everywhere, I mean everywhere. She drives to the bathroom, parks, does her thing, gets back in and drives to her bedroom, parks, plays, loads stuff up, drives to the loft...you get the idea! The other day I made lunch, gave it to them and left for a minute. When I came back they were both sitting in the jeep eating. I jokingly said, "Are you eating in the jeep?" To which they replied (quite emphatically), "It's our car!! We can eat in it if we want to!" Better their car than mine!!

Huge props to grandpa and grandma for coming through with that one!!

No comments:
Post a Comment