I've started my massage program and need subjects to test my new skills on! The way I'd like to do it, since I have Ava at home, is to have two people come over--one person watch the kiddos while the other gets massaged, and then flip flop. That way kids will be taken care of. I'll do this on Thursday or Friday each week. Then each Saturday I'd like to find one person willing to let me come to their home and give them a massage there. All interested please let me know what day and time will work for you, and I'll get a schedule worked out. Please include the best way to get back with you. Feel free to reply here, or give me a call at 623-266-1484, or email hunsaker_melanie@hotmail.com. I appreciate everyone's willingness to help me out with this!! :)
(Right now I am working on the basic swedish massage--just FYI!)
(If I know you from aerobics, church, school, wherever--please let me know, as, obviously, random people I don't know I won't be working on at this point. If you have a brother, sister, friend, relative who wants a massage, just let me who they are so I have an idea of who they are! Thanks!)
June 2026
3 weeks ago

10 comments:
ummmm Yes, please. I almost called you last week. I messed up my shoulder and I am in desparate need of a massage. I know Matt would take you up on that to (if its not to weird on a guy) lol.
I am up for which ever one works best for you, just let me know. I am always free.
Do you do preggers?
SIGN ME UP!!!
-Mandy
me!me!me!me! and congratulations I just saw the baby ticker.
yes, sign me up!
Hey, cousin! I want one! :-) I only live an hour away. But I'll make the trip! I come to Surprise once in awhile to visit my good friend... so let me know! :-)
Sundy DeGooyer
You know I'm in line for that! - But, uh, shouldn't you be the one getting the massage? :)
When are you coming to visit???? I need a massage every week....after spending the entire week holding a laser: my neck, back and shoulders are hating me!!! I am always up for a trade when you are in town!!! Good luck w/school, I'm excited for you!
How exciting and fun!
Post a Comment