Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Lemon Aid

No, that is not spelled wrong! Isabelle, Ava, and Mackenzie had a lemonade stand the other day. They decorated the sign themselves, and by the time I saw it I didn't have the heart to correct it--so it was a LemonAid stand. Quite fitting actually, as it was 108 outside!!

They made out like the cute little bandits they are! They made $10.50, with the lemonade and cookies at 25 cents a pop! Not bad! They were pretty organized too, right down to the toy cash machine! Gotta love it!



(I think I deserve mother of the year after sitting out there with them in the heat for an hour.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, you ARE mom of the year! We saw you guys out there, we were going to stop on our way back in, but you were already done. Blake is a huge fan of lemonade stands and yard sales. funny kids!

Jess said...

That is the cutest thing ever! I can't believe how grown up they both are!
And yes, you DO deserve to be mom of the year!

Mason clan 5 said...

My kids have been wanting to do one. But I am a slacker and don't want to do all the work for it. So way to go!!!It is very cute.

Lori said...

How cute is that!