The one time a family reunion is actually in my neck of the woods, and Ava has to go and get hers hurt!! I was the only one from our fam to make it because we were at the ER the night before, but it was a great time. My maternal grandmother's family had a reunion, and it was here in Phoenix! It was fun to meet all of them, and to see what a talented and amazing family I come from! (I now know where Isabelle's voice came from!)
My grandma and grandpa.

My grandma with her brothers and spouses.

Jay, Gib, Art, Art's wife Marie, Grandma, Grandpa
Jay's wife, Rex's wife Mary
The Ladd's representation (My mom would have been there too if not for some unforeseen events:) )

Anni, Cindy, Becky, Grandma, Grandpa (Christel and Marcus not there)
A few of the family groups--a few broke up before I could snap their pics, but here's what I got.


No comments:
Post a Comment