Friday, January 23, 2009

Do Not Operate...heavy machinery...power tools...

...or, apparently, household knives!
I think perhaps this should be a new rule in my life. New years day I decided cutting dessert was an okay attempt for me, and now have this to show for it.

Why is food always involved in my injuries? It's just a pinky, right--no big deal! Wrong, you'd be surprised how much you need your pinky, or how much it get's in the way when it's useless!!

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Sorry....you better not run w/scissors either!!

Steve and Jen said...

Next time give us a call. Maybe Dr Steve can tape you shut or tell you that you need to go get stitches. I hope it is doing better.

Chrissy said...

We received Isabelle's baptism invite today...very cute! Ty got baptized in Sept, I can't believe they are growing so fast! It is a great age!