Tuesday, May 6, 2008

First Glimpse of the Hunsakers















Piano Recital Isabelle and Ava after Belle's recital! Belle played "Firefly" and "Jack and the Beanstalk."

Bellabird! (AKA Songbird) The primary talent show was a few weeks ago. Our little songbird perfomed "If The Savior Stood Beside Me." She was fantastic!



Isabelle invited her friend Savannah to perform in the talent show with her. Savannah sang while Belle played the piano. Their performance of ""Firefly" lit up the already "shining" show!


Closet Readers!!! I told Ava and Isabelle to go play together for a while. But, when it became very quite, I got a little concerned. When I checked in on them, I found them huddled in the closet reading books to each other!

Ava Sneaks a Treat! Caught in the act!! Red handed, definitely not blue with her BYU shirt on! Her father will have to explain that cougars don't cut corners!! (That includes sneaking treats!)

4 comments:

Lori said...

Welcome to the blogging world. Your blog is very cute! As is your girls. I can't believe Isabell can play the piano what a talented girl!

Rachel and Gavin said...

Welcome!! I'm glad you have a blog! It is very cute, and you already have lots of good pics up. Good for you. I too, can not believe how talented your little "Belle" is!! I find her absolutely abmazing, good for you for spending time to teach her. I need to do better. How old is she? Well talk to ya later.

Rob and Tonya Shallenberger said...

Hola,
Welcome to the blog world, it's pretty useful to help keep in touch.

If it's alright with you, we added your blog to our "family and friends" links.

We look forward to staying connected through the years. Have a good one!

Rob

Anonymous said...

Your blog is adorable. I hope you dont mind if I add you to my list of Blogging buddies. Your girls are too cute. Good job for Isabell for playing the piano that's awesome!